Monday, December 17, 2012

Please Proceed to the Highlighted Route




I just got back from a visit to Motivational Systems to check out the progress for the Way Finding monument signs.  For those of you who don't know about this project you can visit the past blog post here: 


Panels were being treated with chemicals to achieve a rusted patina finish.  Bob Charette of Motivational Systems was there to meet me.  He was thankful he took advantage of last weeks rain.  He placed the steel pieces outside for a good rain pelting.  Mother nature helped achieve a beautiful finish evenly on the already chemically coated steel. Yes, you have to have the chemical on first, then the rain helps.  I can see that Bob is in that zone of creation when any slight deviation can keep you up at night.

The 3-sided monument sign was erected and waiting for me in the fabrication shop. Bob said my eyes got huge when I saw it for the first time this morning. It was larger than I thought it would be.  It is going to be so perfect when it is installed hopefully this week.  I know it will demand attention.  

Please proceed to the highlighted route.

Historic Main Street Buckeye, Arizona




No comments:

Post a Comment