Thursday, January 26, 2012

Perfection


David Huff Photography                                 Serbin Studio, Inc. Architect
David Huff Photography                                 Serbin Studio, Inc. Architect

David Huff Photography                                 Serbin Studio, Inc. Architect



You have to listen to the whole song. I am sorry, I know you have your safety goggles on and you want to saw down your front tree, but you HAVE to listen to this song the whole way through. Just do it for me now!  Ok, I am actually wearing safety goggles while I type this at 10:15pm at night after my bike ride.  Really, I bought them at Home Depot and now I don't get pelicans and gnats in my eyes.  I barked at a coyote and he ran for cover.

This is the Town of Buckeye Park and Ride and the Architect of Record is

Serbin Studio, Inc.

Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment